Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

Planners and Yoga Mats

repost from TUESDAY, JULY 15, 2014

Today while in child's-pose and while my nose was smashed into the foul-smelling-gym-borrowed yoga mat, the yoga instructor told us all to "let go off our to-do lists, and focus on our purpose in coming to the gym"

Little did she know that letting go of my to-do list is really bad advice for me! I don't even know where I keep my to-do list.

At my house kids are serving their own ice cream.
Kids are knocking over vases.
And when I try to take notes on my phone at church I end up taking a picture of my legs. Ugh.

I needed a to-do list more than I needed yoga. After the gym I drove all of us to the store to buy me a planner... And we looked at the yoga mats too. Would you believe I even smelled one?

No comments:

Post a Comment