Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

It's not uncommon for me to wake up in a slight panic thinking of all the things that I need to get done and need to remember for the day ahead of me.

I would guess that most parents feel this way from time to time.  Perhaps we have a child to pick up from music lessons, a bill to call about and sort out, a closet to clean out, 4 loads of laundry to put away and a dinner to make and deliver to a sick family member.

I found a great website, Power of Moms, that helps with this unnecessary panic.  There is a way to organize and prioritize the many tasks in our lives.




The first thing I did on their site was to sign up for the free clutter buster kit! Find it here.

There are many other resources on the site too.  I have recently subscribed to their podcasts and really enjoyed episode #104! Check it out! Let me know what you think in the comments, or email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment