Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Baby Registry Gifts from Target and Babies R Us

What a fun morning!  Last night I registered for Target's Baby Registry and for Babies R Us' Baby Registry.  This morning I went into the stores to pick up my free gift for registering.  These gifts, sometimes called swag bags, are different every year.  I thought I would show you what mine contained so you could decide if it was worth your time to register as well.

We will start with Babies R Us:  I was expecting to see more coupons but surprisingly they only had one ($1.50 off babyganics).  The $20 Shutterfly card was a nice treat, but it cannot be combined with any other discounts so I will still have to pay shipping on what ever I buy. The babyganics sample is 2 oz of lotion. I've never used it before but it's a cute bottle.
 I think the best part was the Papmers bag.  It came with one diaper and a pack of 6 wipes.  The bag it's self is a cute and quality fabric and has a little carrying strap.  Here is a close up.









Today, Target's swag bag was much more exciting!



The reusable bag everything came in has a velcro flap.  I've heard another person say that she plans to keep that in the car with back up diapers and wipes. The MAM binkie/pacifier has a cute, gender neutral bunny on it. Here is a close up of the Latch bottle:

There was a good amount of coupons, a tiny sample of Mustela, a small Aquaphor sample, 2 breastmilk storage bags and 2 disposable nursing pads from Lansinoh.  And as a side note, the Lansinoh nursing pads are a must for the first month or two of nursing. They work better than others because they don't leak and they don't stick to your skin. This makes a huge difference for me.  Inside is a coupon for $2 off 2 Lansinoh products.

And lastly, there was a Pampers bag in the Target gift just like the one in the Babies R Us gift.


Overall, it was well worth my few minutes online last night and a drive over this morning.  I imagine that sometimes the contents are different from store to store.  I would be curious to hear what your bags contain! Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment